Foliage is one of the plants that many people prefer to eat fresh, and given that traditional agriculture is not able to provide them throughout the year, planting them inside greenhouses represents the best alternative.. Here are the most important advantages of growing leafy plants inside greenhouses..
What are papers
- Foliage means those green leafy plants such as parsley, lettuce and spinach, which are plants that have multiple health benefits.
- For example; Foliage provides the body with many nutrients, and helps in strengthening immunity and losing weight.. and other benefits.
- Due to the impact of climate change factors, high temperatures, droughts and soil degradation, on the ability of farmers to produce sufficient quantities of these the plants; Many of them resorted to constructing greenhouses to provide the appropriate environmental and climatic conditions for their cultivation, by exploiting a9-%d8%a7%d d8%a%d8%a8%d8%b1% d8%a7%d account 87% d8%a8% d8 d8 d8 d8 d8 d8
Foliage cultivation in greenhouses
- There is more than one way to grow leaves inside greenhouses; Including cultivation using part of the stem.
- As well as cultivation through the use of seeds inside the paper.
- In all cases, the used part is planted in the soil of the greenhouse, and work to provide suitable sources of ventilation and lighting .
- The plant should also be exposed to sunlight, for a period of not less than 8 hours per day.
- It is important to note the necessity of planting other crops beside leafy plants in the greenhouse.
- li>Since these vegetables benefit from other crops, which facilitates and speeds up the process of their growth.
- This is in addition to paying attention to periodic irrigation and fertilizing; To ensure that the leaves get all the important nutrients.
The advantages of growing foliar indoors
- Greenhouses allow the production of high quality leafy crops, in the off-season.
- The presence of these vegetables at the wrong time allows them to be sold at high prices in the markets.
- In addition, the periods of The growth of these vegetables is short (40 days on average), although this increases the risk of using long-term pesticides with them.
- It allows you to get fresh leafy plants on a daily basis.
- In addition to achieving Many health benefits, such as protection from cancers; As a result of containing antioxidants.
- Also, folic acid; Which contributes to improving mood, protecting the heart, and increasing concentration and comprehension rates.
Cultivation of watercress and mallow in greenhouses
It is worth noting that continuing to plant this type of plant during winters, especially the shorter and colder seasons, needs to provide high levels of light, in order to ensure that healthy leafy plants are obtained.
لا يوجد تعليقات