Cultivation of peppers .. Due to the changing and unstable weather conditions, many farmers have resorted to planting many plants inside greenhouses, especially those plants that continue to be in demand throughout the year, as is the case with the pepper crop, and here are some special tips By growing it inside greenhouses..
Learn about the types of greenhouses and their geometric shapes
- There are many types and benefits of pepper; There is hot pepper and sweet pepper (or what is known as turkey pepper).
- Peppers can also be classified according to their color, into green peppers, red peppers, yellow peppers, and others.
- As for its benefits; Each of the above types has a set of health benefits.
- For example, one of the benefits of sweet pepper is to strengthen the immune system, prevent anemia, and nourish the fetus during pregnancy… and others.
- As for hot pepper, its most important benefits are in promoting eye health, losing excess weight, and preventing cancer.
The correct time for planting peppers in greenhouses
- It is preferable to plant peppers indoors from July to August.
- The date may extend until September, depending on weather conditions and temperatures.
- How long does a pepper plant need to grow fully? It is from 120:110 days.
- After about 190:180 days, you can start collecting the fruits.
How to grow pepper in a greenhouse
As for the method of growing it inside the greenhouse; This will be done by following these steps:
- Make sure to water the soil before moving the seeds indoors.
- Then make a number of holes in the soil, at equal distances (about 25 cm between each two holes).
- Spread the pepper seedlings inside the pits, covering them with soil.
- Then immediately start watering the seedlings with water.
- Here we point out that watering pepper with irrigation is much better compared to irrigation by sprinkling.
- This is because irrigation with irrigation contributes to saving large amounts of water, in addition to protecting seedlings.
How to grow vegetables in a greenhouse
Important tips when growing peppers
There are also a set of tips and instructions that must be taken into account when planting it, which we will explain through the following points:
- Be sure to use organic fertilizers, and avoid nitrogen fertilization.
- Spray the soil in the morning with a fertilizer containing 400 grams of seaweed and 500 grams of iron, magnesium and manganese.
- Trying to reduce the amount of irrigation.
- And put about 4 liters of phosphoric acid with irrigation, and be sure to do this two times in a row.
It remains to be noted that growing peppers inside greenhouses can achieve many advantages compared to planting them in open fields, for example; Providing stable and suitable environments for cultivation, protection from harmful pests, in addition to the possibility of producing it in the off-season and in high quantities and quality.
لا يوجد تعليقات