Plant nurseries.. Providing nurseries with tools and devices suitable for cultivation is an important way to achieve plant reproduction, through which new plants are produced based on the existing plant stock, an effective and popular technique for nursery owners.. In this article we will explain the most important types Tools and devices to be available in plant nurseries..
Learn about the types of nurseries and how they are implemented
What are plant nurseries
- Agricultural nurseries can be defined as areas of land designated for cultivation of many types of seedlings and plants.
- Usually these seedlings specialize in the production of ornamental plants, but this does not mean that they are limited to the production of this type of plants alone.
- For example; Some nurseries produce fruits, vegetables, forest trees, etc.
- The types of nurseries differ according to their ownership and the purpose of establishing them.
- For example, there are public nurseries, private nurseries, commercial nurseries… and others.
Devices used in plant nurseries
In order to carry out all the daily agricultural operations inside the nursery, there must be a set of devices and equipment, some of which are simple used to carry out simple and specific operations, and some of them represent special types of devices:</ p>
- It is one of the tools that are of great importance to plant nurseries.
- It is used to carry out basic excavation work, which precedes the preparation of nursery ponds.
- The garden fork is used to break soil lumps, as well as to separate the soil in the stages of preparation of the nursery.
- There is another fork that is used inside the nurseries, with the aim of loosening the soil and removing the weeds in it.
- This fork consists of a long handle, with a blade added to it, that is used manually to collect these herbs.
- It is an iron rod, one end of which is pointed, and is used for drilling large rocks.
- As for the shovel; It is a spoon-shaped tool that uses its blade with its wooden handle to move excavated soil, with the aim of leveling nursery fields.
- The groove opener is the tool used to open narrow grooves after planting the seeds inside the nursery.
How to create a successful nursery
- Used for plowing the soil, and it is a machine with a tractor.
- Scissors are one of the most important tools that should be available in any agricultural nursery, and they are used in cutting roots, and they are used in pruning operations.
Spray pumps..one of the most important tools for plant nurseries
- As for the spray pumps, they are used to spray pesticides against insects and various fungal diseases, so they are a necessary element that must be available in the nurseries.
In addition to the devices and tools used inside the nursery, there are a number of other elements that must also be provided when constructing the nursery; This includes suitable soil in terms of its area, its irrigation and drainage systems, and the individuals responsible for managing and supervising the nursery, as well as individuals who represent the category of auxiliary works.. and others.
لا يوجد تعليقات