A protected house whose roof is made in the form of an arch so that the plants get maximum light, the house is equipped with a cooling system, and the roof is covered with a fiberglass cover.
The roof of the house is in the form of an arch. As a result, plants get maximum light: sunlight dissipates above the roof surface. Thus, it is the most preferred alternative to global warming for those crops that need a lot of sunlight, and the house is equipped with a cooling system to reduce the temperature.
The house is covered with fiberglass cover which has many specifications including:
- Its light transmittance is 80–92%.
- Cold resistant.
- Resistant to temperatures from 40 degrees to 140 degrees.
- Smoothing in fish.
- Less ultraviolet permeability.
- Accuracy in ripple measurements.
- Specific density 1.4 g / cm 2 .